Enter a URL
Small Seo Master’s DNS lookup tool acquires all the DNS records for space and generates the reports in a need list.
Use choices to perform DNS lookup either against Open DNS, Cloud flare, Google, or the space's genuine name server(s). As such, if you changed your web working with or DNS records, those movements should reflect right away. These are the best free dns tools online.
To ensure that you have planned right DNS records for your space, use the DNS lookup tool to affirm your DNS records so you can avoid any excursion. The DNS records join AAAA, A, MX, CNAME, PTR, NS, SOA, SRV, CAA, TXT, DNSKEY, DS, and some more.
Select any record for lookup or select "ALL" to get all typical DNS records for a space.
Different Types of DNS Records
1. A record: the most fundamental sort of record, in any case, called address record, gives an IPv4 address to a space name or sub-region name. That record directs the region name toward an IP address.
2. AAAA record: FOR IPv6 address Maps the hostname to 128-bits. For a long time, 32-bits IPv4 addresses adequately recognized a PC on the web. However, in view of the absence of IPv4, IPv6 was made. The four "A" s (AAAA) are mental helpers to address that IPv6 is on various occasions greater in size than IPv4.
3. CNAME record: in any case called Canonical Name record, makes a moniker of one space name. The related region or sub-space gets all the main Domain's DNS records and is for the most part used to relate subdomains with the existing guideline regions.
4. MX record: in any case called Mail Exchange records, tells which mail exchange laborers are at risk for controlling the email to the right unbiased or mail specialist. For ordered examination, use MX Record Lookup.
5. NS record: in any case called Name Server records, centers to the name laborers who have mastered managing and circulating DNS records of that space. These are the DNS laborers that are authoritative to manage any inquiry related to that space. Use NS Lookup Tool to tunnel further.
6. PTR record: in any case called Pointer record, centers the IPv4 or IPv6 address to its machine's hostname. It gives an inverse DNS record, in any case, called DNS record, by pointing an IP address to the specialist's hostname.
7. SRV record: in any case called Service record, exhibits which express organizations the space works close by port numbers. Some Internet shows like the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) and the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) regularly require SRV records.
8. SOA record: in any case called Start of Authority records, gives basic information about the space like the distinctive pro center of room genuine nameserver, an email of the space administrator, the ongoing number of DNS zone, etc
9. TXT record: allows the site's chief to insert any self-self-assured text in the DNS record.
10. CAA record: in any case called Certification Authority Authorization record, reflects the public methodology in regards to the issuance of cutting edge confirmations for the space. If no CAA record is accessible for your space, any Certification Authority can give an SSL confirmation for your space. Regardless, by using this record, you can restrict which CA is endorsed to give modernized accreditations for your space.
11. DS record: in any case called Delegation Signer record, and it includes the exceptional characters of your public key and its associated metadata like Key Tag, Algorithm, Digest Type and cryptographic hash regard called Digest.
12. DNSKEY record: in any case called DNS Key record, containing public checking keys like Zone Signing Key (ZSK) and Key Signing Key (KSK). The DS and DNSKEY records serve to support the validness of DNS records returned by the DNS Server.
SmallSeoMaster ns lookup tool will help you to find those data.